3PL solutions delivered
We help evaluate outsourcing your logistics services for the
entire range of your supply chain functions.
These outsourced supply chain functions include:
- Freight Forwarding
- Warehousing and Storage
- Transportation and distribution
- Value added services
Our first step is to establish the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing logistics for your business. Whilst typically savings of 10-20% can be realised from implementing outsourced contract logistics solutions, it is certainly not a one size fits all.
How you can benefit:
- We can help provide contacts with experienced vendors for the logistics function you intend to outsource
- We can produce a Request For Quotation (RFQ) or Request For Tender (RFT) detailing your requirements to ensure you receive the most competitive tenders to compare
- We can help evaluate the bids you receive and explain the advantages and disadvantages associated with each proposal, to help you make an informed decision
- We work with you and your chosen provider during negotiation and contracting, explaining what to anticipate and how you can add further value to your business
- Once a logistics contract is signed, we can assist to resolve issues following commencement and provide assistance with ongoing performance measurement and benchmarking
Contact our team to discuss your Supply Chain Management
Freight Contract Review
We are also able to provide 3PL contract reviews. If you already have a logistics contract with an existing service provider, whilst you may not be actively seeking to change provider, you will still be looking to achieve cost efficiencies. In addition, you will want to ensure that your provider is meeting all deliverables as detailed in the contract.
An alternative to a new Request For Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Tender (RFT), is to evaluate your current services and assess where there is potential to find efficiencies. Supply Chain Advisory can assist with contract reviews if you wish to reduce logistics costs over finding a new provider.Learn more about Supply Chain